Random bits of information by a developer

25 March 2009

Proud iPhone owner

We bought iPhones the other day, so both my wife and I become some of the newest members of the iPhone family. I've played with the iPhone before and was very impressed with how easy it was to use. I really enjoy having it. I think the thing I like the most is having the internet with me everywhere! I love it! Now 3G may not be as speedy as I'm used to at work or home, but you couple that with (hopefully) mobile device aware sites and it's really not that bad. Like any good geek I downloaded the Lightsaber application. It's a very, very worthless application, but it's fun :) I also downloaded a couple of Twitter (www.twitter.com/lightguard) applications and it's pretty easy to use so I'm happy there. I am looking for a blogging app (free preferably, yes I'm cheap) that I can use to update this blog, maybe I'll post a little more frequently.

No comments: